Currently Obsessed

Wednesday, July 29, 2015


Yoga Essentials


I have 3 weeks left of yoga teacher training and am that much closer to becoming a certified instructor so today I'm sharing my favorite yoga must-haves and wishlist items. Click above to shop any of these!

1. Yogitoes Towel - I never really used a slip-resistant towel in the past but now it seems mandatory at many of the hot yoga studios. With all the recent humidity and heat in LA, I've noticed some hot classes can be extra sweaty which does wonders to detoxify but can also be a hazard. I love this peachy color too.
2. Forever 21 Heathered Knit Tank - My fave workout tank and it's only $5.90. Doing hot yoga frequently means tons of laundry and repeat outfits so this tank makes it easy to stock up! Runs a little big so stick to your size for a looser fit and size down for a tighter fit.
3.  Teeki Yoga Pants - stretchy, lightweight and made from a recycled bottle blend fabrics.
4. BKR Waterbottle - I mean...why not.
5. Manduka Yoga Mat - Just bought my first one, the LiveON 5mm to start. It's made from 100% reclaimable and recyclable foam. It's super lightweight which is great for my current status but I plan on getting a heavier grade one once baby arrives!
6. Evian Facial Spray - I just received a sample to review of this stuff and I love! This spray is perfect for re-hydrating after a lot of hot yoga. A quick spray on the face a couple times a day is perfect for busy days on and off the mat. Can't wait to try it after plane rides too. Wanna try? Enter below to win your own sample of this stuff!



 *Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product was gifted via Brandbacker. Opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Having the list of yoga essentials from a certified yoga teacher is the best thing ever for newbie. Your list will be very helpful for me. Those leggings are so pretty. Please suggest a good website for ordering such comfortable and stylish workout clothes!!

    ReplyDelete